Infrastructure Managed Services
Infrastructure Managed Case Studies
Complete End to End IT Support, Monitoring and Service Desk Services for Content Management Company.
- 500 Employee Company. Based out of US and India.
- Being a Content Management Company, Data is critical.
- Data availability, Data Security and Productivity are the key IT deliverables to support its Business Function.
- User and DataCentre Migration from existing location to a new strategic location
- Migrating from Inhouse Microsoft Exchange Servers to Office 365 Cloud.
- Build a robust network and server infrastructure with HA and DR.
- Robust and Seamless 24 * 7 Monitoring and Support Services covering both Data Centres
- Service Desk and User Side Support Services cover India and US locations.
How Ahana helped
- Ahana was engaged to do the DC migration and the migration was planned and executed without causing any business downtime. Also Ahana now provides complete end to end IT Support Services covering both Data Centre and Desk Side Support.
- Dell N Series Switches put in place with Stacking to provide Resilience. Fortinet Firewalls deployed and configured in HA mode. Complete resiliency achieved at the DC network level.
- Hyper – V was deployed and clustered on DELL servers with Dell Storage achieving HA. Storage level replication put in place for DR.
- Office 365 deployed along with ADFS and Directory Sync for Auth Services. Exchange to O365 migration completed successfully.
- All processes with regards to IT put in place as part of ISO 9001 certification.
- CAPEX and OPEX reduction using Virtualised platforms
- SLA based support and capability to scale up/down based on requirements, engaging right resources
- Increased IT availability and proactive problem management
- Reduced overhead of managing and maintaining IT dept, which is not core business focus
SLA based Desk Side Support Services across 8 locations India wide covering 23 sites
Multinational Product and Services Company
- Existing Vendor Issues: Enforcement of Statutory requirements, Greater turn around time to hire replacements due to a higher rate of attrition, Plunge in SLA’s, Missing human/personal connect with team.
- They wanted a new vendor who could
- 100% statutory compliant
- Improve SLA metrics with expectation of TTO 100% and TTF 95% and show constant improvements in Operations.
- Employee engagemen
- Ensure a warm body across all sites for H&E support and plan / provide backups as and when the need arises
How Ahana Helped/ How Ahana is engaged
- Ensured smooth transition of operations from existing vendor, proving complete managed services support ( Desktop / laptop/Network support as well as managing 12 depots) to 23 sites across PAN INDIA by deploying L1 and L2 resources
- Quick turnaround time w.r.t onboarding of required resources
- Introduction of induction program year on year as part of employee connect
- Managing Internal Projects along with Support Ops
- 100% statutory adherence
- Significant improvements in baseline SLA metrics, 100% TTO and 96% TTF achieved.
- Higher Customer Satisfaction with increase Quality of Service
- Improved Employee engagement.
Datacentre Segregation and Migration covering 3 locations across S/SE Asia
A Global Company leading in the world of Visual Digital Entertainment.
- Company had to have its own IT Infrastructure as it had a deadline to separate out of the parent company’s Infrastructure
- New Datacenter had to be put in place with many new servers introduced to provide independent Infrastructure Services and some servers were also moved from the Parent company’s Datacenter.
- Also involved retaining and migrating existing employee workstation (laptops/desktops) into new Active Directory (AD) domain including user profile migration, new AV domain. Where relevant windows XP systems had to be upgraded to Windows 7.
How Ahana Helped/ How Ahana is engaged
- Ahana was engaged to migrate and deploy the Tier 2 Infrastructure and Users/Desktops for the Asia Pacific region.
- Over a series of key meetings, the plans were presented to Client and agreed, which included VMWARE deployment for vitalizing servers, migrating existing servers from old DC with minimal downtime and User Migration into new AD and Email to name a few.
- VMWARE was deployed and clustered on DELL servers with Netapp Storage.
- Script which automated 75% of end user migration was used to migrate from old domain to new AD.
- Many tools used – Microsoft Upgrade Advisor, MS Application Compatibility Toolkit 2010, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2010, System Center Configuration Manager.
- Huge Cost Saving going into Virtualized Environment and adopting Automated Deployment Processes
- Client benefited from Ahana’s capability to scale up and down based on requirements and engage senior management when situation demanded thus making sure project was on time.